Full Stack Developer
WordPress, Drupal, and More!
- Write thoughtful and easily maintained code as part of a larger development team
- Make decisions about architecture and implementation to meet client needs effectively
- Plan and lead projects of varying complexity
- Participate in gathering requirements and providing estimates of development scope
- Describe technically nuanced concepts in easy to understand terms to non-technical audiences
- Working knowledge of WordPress 6.x+ plugin and theme development using Gutenberg or Drupal 9.x module and theme development
- Proven experience and comfort developing for front-end UI and the back-end services that make it work
- Problem solver with a track record of working collaboratively
- Experience with modern web development. Some of our favorite things include, but are not limited to: Symfony, Vue, React, Webpack, SASS, PHPCS, GitHub Actions, and Pantheon/Acquia/Netlify
- Adept at learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with others
- Open source contributions to WordPress, Drupal, or other PHP-based projects
- Expertise in Vue.js, React.js, or Gatsby
- Development experience with common marketing tools: HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, OneTrust
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer matched 401k
- Certification/professional development
- Semi-annual in-person events
- Remote WFH position
Flickerbox is a trusted partner for leading companies in Silicon Valley and around the world. We solve mission critical business needs with thoughtful code and design. We work in close concert with our clients to expand on their marketing strategies and improve their ability to execute and meet their goals. Our clients include innovative companies like Okta, Airship, Stitch Fix, BlueJeans, and Puppet.
We can’t wait to meet you.